LEBONPICNIC is a network of selected local shops and artisan food-makers who supply picnics
containing local specialties and traditional recipes made using fresh, local and seasonal produce.
LEBONPICNIC.COM offers a free service to reserve picnics to be picked up and paid for at our
members local shops.
How do I reserve a picnic ?
1. First make your choice : look on the map for a picnic near you and check out the menu.
2. Click on the reserve button, fill in the form which appears with your name, phone number,
email address, place, date and number of picnics and then click send.
3. Make your order request before 6 p.m. at the latest, the day before you want to pick up your
picnic. Your picnic supplier needs advance warning to make a picnic especially for you.
4. You will receive our confirmation of your order by email and by mobile message with the
picnic purveyor’s contact details and opening hours.
5. If you reserve more than 48 hours in advance, we will also send you a little reminder the day
before your picnic.
To contact us ?
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone : +33(0)7 71 89 12 77
By post : 7, rue Pascal, 49400 Saumur